Payment Terms and Policies
- Sales. All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions and no others will apply.
- GST. GST at the current rate will be applied and added to all invoices.
- Prices. All goods will be invoiced at the current price at the date of shipping to the customer. The price of products will be subject to change by Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment Inc. without prior notice to the customer. Despite all efforts a small number of products in the catalogue may be priced incorrectly. Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment Inc. reserves the right to correct mistakes or printing errors without notice.
- Payment Terms. Payment is due in full by the last day of the month following the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing by Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment Inc. If the customer fails to pay on the due date late payment will result in interest charges being incurred at 2% per month and a suspension of charging priveleges.
- Product Specification. All efforts have been made to ensure the details and specifications provided by Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment Inc. in the catalogue and on the website are correct. We reserve the right to correct literal mistakes and errors without prior notice.
- Title. All goods and products remain the property of Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment Inc. until payment is complete. Risk of loss or damage to the goods and products passes to the customer on the date the goods are received and accepted.
- Insurance and Risk. Upon delivery of products and goods in good condition (see shipping and returns policies) any risk inherent in the goods passes to the customer. Eickemeyer Veterinary Inc. accepts no responsibility for goods and products misused or incorrectly used by the customer. Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment Inc. accepts no responsibility for equipment, products or goods resold or sold to third parties.
- Delivery Claims. Claims for non-delivery must be made in writing within 7 days of the anticipated delivery date or Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment Inc. accepts no responsibility for loss of delivery. Damaged or missing items must be repeorted within 3 business days or Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment is not liable.